* Call offices of Warner, Allen, Davis; ask what they think about the legislation designed to boost support for African Union troops in Sudan
* Research legislation designed to boost support for AU troops; figure out what they mean. Starting point: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2005/08/05/DI2005080501232.html
-- People do these things for me for a reason. http://www.genocideinterventionfund.org/action/legislation.php
* Pester friends into calling people, too.
* Pester friends into pestering friends to call people. (Rinse, lather, repeat.)
* Write angry post about Sudan. Write several angry posts about Sudan. There's a lot to be angry about.
Anyone else want to play?
We could also play the Mr. Smith And Friends Go To Washington game again and sprinkle letters on the Capitol Hill offices of our good friends. I got a letter back from Warner's office after the whole nuclear option shit went down, and someone had actually read my letter or at least realized I was a high school student and that was kinda cool. So, uh, hey. It's not really high-impact, but then again it's not really high-effort and it's a fun thing to do.
* Post the above somewhere interesting later when I have time